Sunday, February 14, 2010

David Gan's Blog : My 3 favourite PRINCESSES!



It’s been a hectic month since I got back from Beijing. Apart from decorating and getting my hands dirty with the final touches of the salon, I’ve also been busy shooting 3 different magazine covers with my 3 little princesses.

I love working with all three of them. All of them have such different and unique personality. One is timid, the other is straight forward and the last doesn’t care much about anything. But no matter what kind of personality they have or an artiste has for that matters, you have to be responsible for your actions and appearance. When you choose to be a star, you’ll always be seen even when you don’t notice it. I’ve mentioned this many times on my blog, appearance is everything when you’re a celebrity. Inner beauty means horse shit in the entertainment industry because no one can see inner beauty on screen nor will they be able to hear inner beauty on air? So if there are still people out there who believe in this fairy tale, please come back down to earth because in reality no one cares about what kind of person you are inside! Even if you were the nicest most genuine person on earth, you’re not going to fly far in this superficial world if you look like crap! Bottom line is, be responsible because you don’t just answer to yourself now. You are representing Singapore and we definitely do not want to look like amateurs in comparison to our Asian comrades.

In my opinion, Joanne Peh has the perfect character and drive to be the next big thing. I hope ‘they’ don’t try to force her into common hood because celebrities are not meant to be like everyone else. They are meant to be handled with care and treated like royalty. I love all 3 of them dearly and I wish them all the best in this New Year and hope they will soon become the next Fann and Zoe of the new generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment