Sunday, September 12, 2010

Felicia Chin & Dai Yang Tian @ Style Weddings September 2010


LOVE HAPPENS

Felicia Chin and MediaCorp Artiste Dai Yang Tian may have a sizzling romance in the drama series, No Limits, but in real life, they are both enjoying their freedom as singletons.

Finding Time For Love
When it comes to love, Dai Yang Tian and Felicia Chin prefer to let it run its course.

"Romance is always round the corner, but it is not something I’m actively looking for," chirps Felicia. "I would rather it come as a surprise rather than plan for it."

In fact, she has no qualms about being single. "I haven’t been attached for the longest time. It is just difficult to go dating. The nature of my job does not allow me the space and time to get to know a person better," she claims.

Yang Tian, too, has been single for the past three years. "I’ve just been so busy working," he explains. In his two years in Singapore, he has worked, on average, between 16 to 18 hours a day. "With my hectic schedule, it’s hard to get into a relationship. We do not even have enough time to sleep," he protests.

Read the full interview with Felicia Chin and Dai Yang Tian in the latest issue of Styleweddings (Sept 10 - Feb 11). Out now on newsstands now!


No comments:

Post a Comment