Thursday, August 11, 2011

#lovethyneighbour Felicia the blogger writes about playing 王天胡!


Straight from the horse’s mouth! In her very first post, Felicia Chin writes about her character 王天胡!
Or is it 王天胡 writing about Felicia Chin…?


Hi everyone! I am Wang Tian Hu(王天胡); I like to say I am Wang Tian Gu Yue(王天古月)because I have a love-hate relationship with my name. (It’s so girly!)

It is really interesting because there is this certain student actress Felicia Chin acting as me in a recent Channel 8 production called Love Thy Neighbour based on my life story! Hope she portrays me well….I am definitely no girl next door ok! I would like to believe that I am smart, very street wise, outgoing with a ….deep longing for a perfect family I guess.


I love rock music, play the electric guitar and drums and am a professional cheat 24/7=) I am uneducated and I feel that there is no wrong in cheating the rich to feed myself and also the poor.



Check out my outfits when I am out cheating! I am normally not that prim and proper=p Yep, that is exactly how I look when I am scowling..I do not have a good temper that’s the truth.


That is my dad!(acted by Hongkong veteran artiste XiaYu in the show). He taught me all the ropes to the trade( being a cheat!) but I always believe that I am much better at choosing my targets…He always gets into trouble=xxx


This is the beautiful Lucy!( played by veteran Aileen Tan); I love her to death; she is like a 2nd mother to me and hmm.. sometimes I think she deserves someone much better than my dad. Hehe..kidding! I hope they get married soon.

Ye Meng is the centre of my universe*blush**( played by Shaun Chen below). He used to be an unfortunate victim of me and my dad but slowly, he worked his way into my heart. Hehe….that’s how all love stories go right?


Here’s Felicia Chin in Love Thy Neighbour- I would say, she got my swagger right, not too bad.





That’s all for now! Am excited to see the finished product of Love Thy Neighbour! It’s not every day that your life is played on screen right?=)For more juicy snippets of Love Thy Neighbour, wait up for my next blog entry!

Wang Tian Gu Yue signing off.

Credit to Bagua TV Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment