Friday, April 16, 2010

Felicia Chin @ Simply Her May Issue






Credit to ranice

Who does Felicia Chin think she is?

She’s not the cutesy, straight-laced girl you see on TV. Instead, there are many different sides to the reigning princess of Caldecott Hill, as we discovered – some more surprising than others.


She wants to be like Lady Gaga

“She is a great example of fearlessness. We need people like her because she’s inspirational.”

She wants to be a domestic goddess

“I would love to have my own cooking show. When I was younger, I used to raid the fridge and try to cook for my sister and me. One Christmas, I baked cookies for two straight nights to fill 30 cookie gift tins! Nigella Lawson’s my role model. She’s not at all pretentious. And she doesn’t care about eating sinful food, like fried peanut butter sandwiches, late at night.”

She revels in her sexiness

“Sexiness is such a personal concept. I feel sexy at different times: after a shower, after a photo shoot with makeup on… Sometimes, I’ll catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and go: ‘Wow!’ You have to like what you see in the mirror (to feel sexy). Underwear is important – lacy ones! Beautiful underwear makes me feel good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment